Our second largest timber shed, the GS10-20 is commonly used as a workshop/storage shed. If you have a need for lots of storage then the GS10-20 is the shed for you.
Melwood Timber Sheds remain durable due to the pine cladding (kiln dried) being pre-treated with the new environmentally friendly as well as child and animal safe gold treatment.
The gold treated pine weatherboards, fixed to a solid pine frame together with a green colorbond roof, combine to make a sturdy, durable garden shed at a low price.
Upgrading to Western Red Cedar cladding will add lasting rustic beauty to any garden shed.
Cedar with its warmth and natural beauty is well reknowned for its outstanding ability to resist the elements.
- Optional Cedar weatherboards
- Strong rigid solid pine frame – ready to line with wall panelling, shelves etc.
- Green colorbond roof
- Galvanised hardware for long life
- Sturdy angle braced door
- Solidly constructed timber floor (treated)
- Skylight ridge capping
- Extra windows
- Delivery service
- Installation service
- Lockable door handle with keys
- Special UVC coating to preserve natural colour
- Extra single door (will fit most sides opening 0.84m)
- Extra wide single door (will fit most sides opening 1.12m)
- Double doors (will fit most sides opening 1.68m)
- Chrome lockset (pre-fitted with 2 keys)
- Special colour roof (colorbond)
- Special colour window
Download a Pricelist:
Simply fill in the contact form below to generate a download link for the Timber Sheds Pricelist.